Friday, October 8, 2010

Irrigation Repair Atlanta

Here's our most recent customer review from Ratepoint.com:
"Millenium is just a pleasure to do business with. I had a problem with my irrigation system for two years ( was not installed by millenium) and three different companies could ... More
Millenium is just a pleasure to do business with. I had a problem with my irrigation system for two years ( was not installed by millenium) and three different companies could not identify the problem. After seeing and article about Millenium I call them and Greg solved the problem. He also helped fixed a neighbors system. I then had millenium install a new system for a second house we own. Greg, Carla and family are the real deal and will make sure you are completely satisfied with their service"

No comments:

Post a Comment