Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Irrigation Project in Peachtree City

We received a wonderful customer review today:

"Gregg, the owner, approached this project with an understanding of our tight timeline. He was at our home very quickly for an estimate, and immediately followed up with a drawing and pricing confirmation. The installation crew members were polite and professional, and the job was both started and completed when Gregg said it would be. Team leader Scott took the time necessary to explain how the system worked and answered all of my questions. VP Carla was polite, professional, and very quick with complete responses to my questions, whether e-mailed or phoned in. I think the true measure of a company's commitment to customer service is how they handle things that may go wrong. We had a minor little issue - the TV/internet/phone cable was cut (very expected in this type of job). When I walked outside to mention it to Gregg, he was already aware, apologized, and had it repaired in about 5 minutes. As an added bonus, his team buried the cable appropriately (which was something the cable company had NOT done). We've had work done around our home (interior and exterior) over the years, and although I've been satisfied, I have never let a company put one of their 'advertising' signs in my front yard. I made an exception for Millenium. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and neighbors in the area." M.B. McCoy - Peachtree City

No comments:

Post a Comment